The St. Anne Shield

Welcome to the St. Anne Yearbook Staff

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Theme for 2012-2013

Each year the Yearbook has a new and original THEME that sets the tone and mood for the Yearbook.
The THEME allows the staff to have a general color scheme and verbage, titles & headlines used throughout the grade level pages.
We will be talking more about Themes in class
but
until then
I would like you to put some general ideas of what you think would be a good theme for this Year's St. Anne Shield!??!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is the St. Anne yearbook Complaint Department!!

6 comments:

  1. Olympic Theme

    20 Year Anniversary Now and Then

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree with Shae I think the space theme would look the coolest and I don't see any reasons why it is inappropriate and we can use it.

      Delete
  3. My idea is a Walt Disney theme or PIXAR. :) Each grade could be a different movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My idea for the theme is a zoo. Each grade level would be a different animal, the preschoolers could be penguins or something small and cute and eighth graders would be lions. Teachers/Staff would be zookeepers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like noelles idea exept i would have it be like a safari instead of a zoo. So the title could be "St. Anne Safari"

    ReplyDelete